Phuket Old Town – An Introduction
Phuket Old Town is a charming historical district located in the southern part of the island. This area is well-known for its quaint shops, cafes, and restaurants, as well as its beautiful architecture. Many of the buildings in Phuket Old Town date back to the early 20th century and are evidence of the island’s rich history.
If you’re looking for a unique and authentic Phuket experience, then you need to visit Phuket Old Town. This is an ideal place to stroll around and explore, with plenty of opportunities to stop for a bite or a drink along the way. In this guide, we’ll show you some of the best places to eat and drink in Phuket Old Town.
The Best Places to Eat in Phuket Old Town
When it comes to food, Phuket Old Town does not disappoint. From street food to fine dining, there is something for everyone.
For those who want to experience the best of Phuket Old Town’s street food, head to Soi Romanee. This street is lined with food stalls and vendors selling everything from Thai curries to grilled seafood. Be sure to try the famous Phad Thai!
If you’re looking for a more upscale dining experience, check out one of the many restaurants in Sino-Portuguese style buildings. These restaurants offer a unique blend of Thai and Portuguese cuisine, and are perfect for a romantic dinner or special occasion.
No matter what your budget or taste buds are craving, you’ll find it in Phuket Old Town. Bon appetit!
The Best Places to Drink in Phuket Old Town
There are many great places to drink in Phuket Old Town, and each has its own unique atmosphere. Here are some of the best places to enjoy a refreshing beverage:
1. Tiger Tavern: This cozy little bar is perfect for enjoying a quiet drink or two. The walls are lined with old photos and there is a pool table in the back. It’s the perfect place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of Old Town.
2. Sugar Shack: This fun and funky bar is located in an old shophouse on Thalang Road. It’s got a great vibe, with live music most nights and a friendly atmosphere. The cocktails are delicious, and they also serve food if you get peckish.
3. Baan Chinpracha: This beautifully restored colonial mansion is now a bar and restaurant. The atmospheric surrounds make it the perfect spot for sipping on a glass of wine or enjoying a cocktail at sunset.
4. Laem Hin Seafood Market: This is the place to go for fresh seafood, and there are several bars located within the market where you can enjoy a cold beer or cocktail while you wait for your meal. It’s a great spot to people watch and soak up the atmosphere of Old Town.
5. Siam Supper Club: This chic lounge bar is situated on Soi Romanee, one of Old Town’s most popular streets for
If you’re looking for a guide to the best places to eat and drink in Phuket Old Town, look no further! We’ve got you covered with our comprehensive guide, featuring all the best spots in town. From local Thai restaurants to Western cafes and bars, there’s something for everyone here. So what are you waiting for? Get exploring and find your new favorite spot today!